Templates for Life Bundle | GOOGLE SHEETS
INTERESTED IN ALL OF THE GOOGLE SHEETS TEMPLATES? THIS BUNDLE IS FOR YOU!!
*** THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM ***
This product includes:
- PDF file including a link to the Google Sheet
What is needed to access Google Sheet:
1. Internet access
2. Google Account ( If you do not have a Google Account, please go to https://accounts.google.com/SignUp )
Most of these templates are NOT compatible with Microsoft Excel.
*** DESCRIPTION ***
In this bundle, you save $15.55! ($79.55 value)
This bundle includes 18 Google Sheets templates:
1. Habit Tracker
Over 12,000 downloads and counting!
CREATING CONSISTENT HABITS LEADS TO LONG TERM SUCCESS! As someone who has a tough time remembering to do simple tasks CONSISTENTLY, this is an incredible tool. I have spent months working on this and it has completely changed my life, so I want to share it with you!
This is a 12-month digital habit tracker for the year 2022. You can track your yearly, monthly, weekly, AND daily goals. These habits can be as big or little as you like. This tracker automatically shows your progress statistics day-to-day & week-to-week.
This link will contain 15 total sheets. The first two sheet have explanations and examples – you can delete this once you understand everything. The third sheet is your goal setting plan. Explore what habits you can do (whether it is daily, weekly, and or monthly) to achieve your goals.
2. Productivity Tracker
This PRODUCTIVITY PLANNER is the best way to get your life organized and finally achieve your short-term AND long-term goals!
This planner helps you plan and remember your goals, show your progress for the day and month, track your daily habits, track your mood, plan your weekly and monthly goals, track your weekly and monthly goals, manage your to-do list, and so on!
This planner includes:
- HABIT TRACKER: Add your daily habits/tasks and check off throughout the day or at the end of each day. A progress percentage will automatically calculate and turn green when you hit 70% or more.
- MOOD TRACKER / RATING: a scale from 1-10. A monthly average will automatically calculate.
- WEEKLY GOAL PLANNING: Add your goals that you want to achieve every week (laundry, meal prep, grocery shop, etc.). You can then add goals for that specific week (organize closet, get mom a birthday gift, etc.)
- MONTHLY GOAL PLANNING: Add your goals you want to achieve each month (dance class, budgeting, etc.). You can then add goals for that specific month (certain income goal, etc.)
- TO-DO LIST: you can use this to-do list throughout the month. Add the task, due date, due date time, any notes, etc. The due date will turn RED when it is overdue. Check off when you have completed a task. A progress bar will automatically fill in as you achieve your goals.
3. Mood Tracker
This is a 12-month digital mood tracker for the year 2023 with a sheet with automatic comparison charts. Tracking your mood across an extended period of time can bring some clarity to your mood patterns.
Automatic Statistic Charts include:
- Monthly Average Chart: This will give you the average mood rating for each month compared to one another.
- Monthly Reasoning Chart: This is a chart comparing your 'reasonings' for you mood each month.
- Days of the Week Chart: This compares your mood between each day of the week.
- Week of the Month Chart: This compares your mood between the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week of the month. (helps to confirm PMS sometimes!)
This link will contain 15 total sheets. The first sheet shows how to save the template to your person google drive. The second page include instructions and examples of how to fill out the mood tracker - you can delete this once you understand everything. The third sheet is your mood charts! The rest are each month of the year!
4. Morning Planner & To-Do List
This minimal-style, morning planner helps you start your morning off RIGHT.
Begin with writing three things you’re grateful for and your intentions for the day. This will help you change your mindset and guide you to having an amazing, mindful day.
Next, plan your productivity for the day. Write your to-do list, your priorities, scheduled activities, grocery list, etc.
By doing this each morning, you will be surprised at how mindful AND productive you are becoming.
5. To-Do List & Calendar
This worksheet includes 3 sheets:
- Example Sheet
- To-Do List Template
- Calendar Template
Features: automatically knows today’s date, checklist, overdue notification, notes.
6. Budget by Paycheck
This budgeting template allows you to plan all of your expenses for each paycheck.
You can use it on Google sheets, and it will do automatic calculation/totals for you. You can also print as many times as you like and fill it out by hand. All up to you!
7. Monthly Budget
This budgeting template allows you to plan all of your expenses for any month.
The Google Sheets link will do automatic calculation/totals for you and contains a drop-down menu for the “Month”. You can also print as many times as you like and fill it out by hand. All up to you!
8. Meal Plan w/ Automated Grocery List
This weekly meal planner allows you to plan meals for each day of the week, figure out the ingredients needed, and then automatically generates a grocery list that you can print of check off at the store!
This template includes six sheets:
- Instructions for the Meal Planner + automatic grocery
- EXAMPLE – Weekly Meal Planner
- EXAMPLE – [Automated] Grocery List
- TEMPLATE – Meal Planner
- TEMPLATE – [Automated] Grocery List
- TEMPLATE – [Manual, Printable] Grocery List
9. Printable Grocery List & Meal Planner
There are a few options to using this template:
- Print the PDF and fill it out hand-written
- Fill in the list electronically, print it out, and manually check it off while grocery shopping
- Keep it completely DIGITAL. Through the Google Sheets app, you are able to access the list while at the store. It conveniently has checkboxes and a drop-down menu for the quantity of your items.
10. 75 Hard Challenge Tracker
Use this template for 75 Hard OR 75 Soft challenge. You plan your own goals!
I made this spreadsheet for myself while I was doing the 75 hard challenge! This challenge really taught me self-discipline and I grew trust for myself. I printed this spreadsheet and hung it on my fridge and checked the goals off throughout each day.
This listing is for the 75 Hard Challenge Google Sheets template. Plan your goals, enter your weight & measurements, then print your checklist!
You can enter your personal goals because everyone is different. However, the main 75 Hard Challenge “Rules are:
- Follow a diet (no cheat meals)
- Two 45-minute workouts (one has to be outside)
- Drink 1 gallon (or 4 liters) of water
- No alcohol consumption
- Take a progress photo
- Read 10 pages of any nonfiction book
You can PRINT or use the check boxes on GOOGLE SHEETS.
Feel free to use this for you 75 SOFT CHALLENGE as well.
11. Weekly Workout Planner (top 3 bestsellers)
This aesthetically pleasing workout planner helps you start your week off RIGHT.
Begin by putting the date of the Monday that will begin your fitness week.
Then, you will plan your targeted muscle groups for each day of the week (AKA ‘splits’). For example, you can target chest, shoulders, and triceps on Monday. Then you continue for the rest of the week.
The weekdays will automatically fill in and you can begin planning your workouts with the exercise, set number, weight, reps, and/or time. You can then add your cardio in.
There is even an option for “rest” days which will be highlighted in red.
12. Weekly Cleaning Schedule
This aesthetically pleasing cleaning spreadsheet helps keep track of all your household chores.
Types of cleaning planning include:
- Daily cleaning goals
Ways to use this product:
- Use solely on Google sheets – type in your cleaning schedule and use the checkboxes to keep track
- Type cleaning schedule, print, and check off manually as you go
- Print first and fill out by hand
13. House Plant Care
This plant care spreadsheet helps keep track of all your house plants.
The first sheet is split into three different categories: General Plant information, Plant care, and information about your plant.
There are various drop-down menus to make logging easier and fun!
14. Pet Sitter Instructions
This pet sitter instructions sheet helps keep track of all your fur babies’ information, contact info, and trip info for your pet sitter!
You can fill the information out on google sheets and print OR you can print first and fill out by hand!
15. Weekly Activity Tracker
TRACKING YOUR ACTIVITY throughout your day can be a crucial information-gathering tool in your journey to bettering yourself. Rating your activities’ PLEASURE and/or MASTERY on a 0-10 scale, can an amazing tool in self-reflection and seeing where your time is spent.
Pleasure - involves activities, or “play” that we enjoy for the sake of the activity itself. Hobbies, games, spending time in nature, or spending time with a good friend.
Mastery - Involves activities, such as work or sports, that involve the development of skills; we are able to accomplish things and feel a sense of mastery over our environment.
This link contains 6 total sheets. The first two sheets have explanations and examples – you can delete this once you understand everything. The other sheets are blank templates so you can begin entering your activities!
16. Period Tracker
This PERIOD & MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKER is a fun way to track your period, log your symptoms, learn about the phases of your cycle, and find correlations in your symptoms each month!
This google sheets template includes:
- PERIOD TRACKER: This yearly tracker allows you to easily tracker your period each month and see the length of your cycle.
- SYMPTOM TRACKER: choose the categories & symptoms you'd like to track each month. Use the checkbox throughout the month as you experience symptoms. You can also track all 4 phases of your cycle. Add any notes, observations, and/or correlations you notice with each symptom (ex. you may get bloated during your luteal phase). The chart will also total each symptom to show you how many times you experienced it in the month.
- CYCLE INFO: This sheet is an overview of all four menstrual cycle phases (menstrual, follicular, ovulation, and luteal). It explains your hormones, how you should exercise, eat, etc. (NOT medical advice)
- PRINT FRIENDLY VERSION: this printer-friendly version allows you to hand write your symptoms and color code to your liking.
17. Task Tracker
18. Habit Tracker (Grow Plants/Flowers)
*** INSTANT DOWNLOAD ***
No printed items are shipped.
This product is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Files were developed by You are Loved LLC.
Files cannot be used commercially or be resold or redistributed.
Please respect the copyright.
*All downloads are non-refundable
*This is a digital product. No physical items will be sent.
*** PROBLEMS / SUGGESTIONS ***
You can email me at EtsyYouAreLoved@gmail.com
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Habit Tracker | Mood Tracker | Meal Planner | Workout Planner | Cleaning Schedule | Budgeting