Health & Fitness Template Bundle | Google Sheets
Introducing our Health & Fitness Bundle! This bundle includes a variety of high-quality spreadsheet templates to help you stay on track with your health and fitness goals. With templates for meal planning, workout tracking, weight loss progress, and more, this bundle has everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
All of our templates are customizable to fit your needs and preferences. With our Health & Fitness Spreadsheet Template Bundle, you'll have everything you need to stay on track with your health and fitness goals.
In this Health & Fitness bundle, you save $5!
This bundle includes 6 Google Sheets templates:
1. WORKOUT PLANNER (top 3 bestsellers)
This aesthetically pleasing workout planner helps you start your week off RIGHT.
Begin by putting the date of the Monday that will begin your fitness week.
Then, you will plan your targeted muscle groups for each day of the week (AKA ‘splits’). For example, you can target chest, shoulders, and triceps on Monday. Then you continue for the rest of the week.
The weekdays will automatically fill in and you can begin planning your workouts with the exercise, set number, weight, reps, and/or time. You can then add your cardio in.
There is even an option for “rest” days which will be highlighted in red.
2. Weekly MEAL PLANNER (top 3 bestsellers)
This weekly meal planner allows you to plan meals for each day of the week, figure out the ingredients needed, and then automatically generates a grocery list that you can print of check off at the store!
This template includes six sheets:
- Instructions for the Meal Planner + automatic grocery list
- EXAMPLE – Weekly Meal Planner
- EXAMPLE – [Automated] Grocery List
- TEMPLATE – Meal Planner
- TEMPLATE – [Automated] Grocery List
- TEMPLATE – [Manual, Printable] Grocery List
3. GROCERY LIST
There are a few options to using this template:
- Print the PDF and fill it out hand-written
- Fill in the list electronically, print it out, and manually check it off while grocery shopping
- Keep it completely DIGITAL. Through the Google Sheets app, you are able to access the list while at the store. It conveniently has checkboxes and a drop-down menu for the quantity of your items.
4. 75 HARD CHALLENGE
Use this template for 75 Hard OR 75 Soft challenge. You plan your own goals!
I made this spreadsheet for myself while I was doing the 75 hard challenge! This challenge really taught me self-discipline and I grew trust for myself. I printed this spreadsheet and hung it on my fridge and checked the goals off throughout each day.
This listing is for the 75 Hard Challenge Google Sheets template. Plan your goals, enter your weight & measurements, then print your checklist!
You can enter your personal goals because everyone is different. However, the main 75 Hard Challenge “Rules are:
- Follow a diet (no cheat meals)
- Two 45-minute workouts (one has to be outside)
- Drink 1 gallon (or 4 liters) of water
- No alcohol consumption
- Take a progress photo
- Read 10 pages of any nonfiction book
You can PRINT or use the check boxes on GOOGLE SHEETS.
Feel free to use this for you 75 SOFT CHALLENGE as well.
5. PERIOD TRACKER
This PERIOD & MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKER is a fun way to track your period, log your symptoms, learn about the phases of your cycle, and find correlations in your symptoms each month!
This google sheets template includes:
- PERIOD TRACKER: This yearly tracker allows you to easily tracker your period each month and see the length of your cycle.
- SYMPTOM TRACKER: choose the categories & symptoms you'd like to track each month. Use the checkbox throughout the month as you experience symptoms. You can also track all 4 phases of your cycle. Add any notes, observations, and/or correlations you notice with each symptom (ex. you may get bloated during your luteal phase). The chart will also total each symptom to show you how many times you experienced it in the month.
- CYCLE INFO: This sheet is an overview of all four menstrual cycle phases (menstrual, follicular, ovulation, and luteal). It explains your hormones, how you should exercise, eat, etc. (NOT medical advice)
- PRINT FRIENDLY VERSION: this printer-friendly version allows you to hand write your symptoms and color code to your liking.
6. WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER
This Weight Loss Tracker spreadsheet template is the perfect tool to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
With space to input your starting weight, goal weight, and weekly progress, you can easily track your progress over time. You can even add notes or observations to help you identify patterns and strategies that work best for you. With this template, you'll have all the information you need to stay motivated and on track towards your weight loss goals.
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM!
This product contains a PDF file with links to Google Sheets. To access the file, you will need internet access and a Google Account. If you do not have a Google Account, you can create one for free at https://accounts.google.com/SignUp.
Please note that this is not an Excel file. It is a Google Sheets link that you will save to your personal Google Drive.
This is a personal use only product and cannot be used commercially or resold or redistributed. Please respect the copyright.
All downloads are non-refundable as this is a digital product. No physical items will be shipped.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please email us at EtsyYouAreLoved@Gmail.com.
Remember to be kind and compassionate towards yourself, because you deserve it.