Bestselling Templates Bundle | GOOGLE SHEETS | (Productivity Planner, Habit Tracker, Mood Tracker, Weekly Workout Planner, Meal Planner, Cleaning Schedule)
*** THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM ***
This product includes:
- PDF file including a link to the Google Sheet
What is needed to access Google Sheet:
1. Internet access
2. Google Account ( If you do not have a Google Account, please go to https://accounts.google.com/SignUp )
*** DESCRIPTION ***
This bundle is perfect for all your weekly planning needs! In this bundle, you save $5!
This bundle includes 6 Google Sheets templates:
1. Habit Tracker
Over 30,000 downloads and counting!
CREATING CONSISTENT HABITS LEADS TO LONG TERM SUCCESS! As someone who has a tough time remembering to do simple tasks CONSISTENTLY, this is an incredible tool. I have spent months working on this and it has completely changed my life, so I want to share it with you!
This is a 12-month digital habit tracker for the year 2023. You can track your yearly, monthly, weekly, AND daily goals. These habits can be as big or little as you like. This tracker automatically shows your progress statistics day-to-day & week-to-week.
This link will contain 15 total sheets. The first two sheet have explanations and examples – you can delete this once you understand everything. The third sheet is your goal setting plan. Explore what habits you can do (whether it is daily, weekly, and or monthly) to achieve your goals.
2. Productivity Planner
This PRODUCTIVITY PLANNER is the best way to get your life organized and finally achieve your short-term AND long-term goals!
This planner helps you plan and remember your goals, show your progress for the day and month, track your daily habits, track your mood, plan your weekly and monthly goals, track your weekly and monthly goals, manage your to-do list, and so on!
This planner includes:
- HABIT TRACKER: Add your daily habits/tasks and check off throughout the day or at the end of each day. A progress percentage will automatically calculate and turn green when you hit 70% or more.
- MOOD TRACKER / RATING: a scale from 1-10. A monthly average will automatically calculate.
- WEEKLY GOAL PLANNING: Add your goals that you want to achieve every week (laundry, meal prep, grocery shop, etc.). You can then add goals for that specific week (organize closet, get mom a birthday gift, etc.)
- MONTHLY GOAL PLANNING: Add your goals you want to achieve each month (dance class, budgeting, etc.). You can then add goals for that specific month (certain income goal, etc.)
- TO-DO LIST: you can use this to-do list throughout the month. Add the task, due date, due date time, any notes, etc. The due date will turn RED when it is overdue. Check off when you have completed a task. A progress bar will automatically fill in as you achieve your goals.
3. Cleaning Schedule
This aesthetically pleasing cleaning spreadsheet helps keep track of all your household chores.
Types of cleaning planning include:
1. Daily cleaning goals
Ways to use this product:
1. Use solely on Google sheets – type in your cleaning schedule and use the checkboxes to keep track
2. Type cleaning schedule, print, and check off manually as you go
3. Print first and fill out by hand
4. Workout Planner (top 3 bestsellers)
This aesthetically pleasing workout planner helps you start your week off RIGHT.
Begin by putting the date of the Monday that will begin your fitness week.
Then, you will plan your targeted muscle groups for each day of the week (AKA ‘splits’). For example, you can target chest, shoulders, and triceps on Monday. Then you continue for the rest of the week.
The weekdays will automatically fill in and you can begin planning your workouts with the exercise, set number, weight, reps, and/or time. You can then add your cardio in.
There is even an option for “rest” days which will be highlighted in red.
5. Weekly Meal Planner (top 3 bestsellers)
This weekly meal planner allows you to plan meals for each day of the week, figure out the ingredients needed, and then automatically generates a grocery list that you can print of check off at the store!
This template includes six sheets:
1. Instructions for the Meal Planner + automatic grocery list
2. EXAMPLE – Weekly Meal Planner
3. EXAMPLE – [Automated] Grocery List
4. TEMPLATE – Meal Planner
5. TEMPLATE – [Automated] Grocery List
6. TEMPLATE – [Manual, Printable] Grocery List
6. 2023 Mood Tracker:
This is a 12-month digital mood tracker for the year 2023 with a sheet with automatic comparison charts. Tracking your mood across an extended period of time can bring some clarity to your mood patterns.
Automatic Statistic Charts include:
1. Monthly Average Chart: This will give you the average mood rating for each month compared to one another.
2. Monthly Reasoning Chart: This is a chart comparing your 'reasonings' for you mood each month.
3. Days of the week Chart: This compares your mood between each day of the week.
4. Week of the Month Chart: This compares your mood between the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week of the month. (helps to confirm PMS sometimes!)
*** INSTANT DOWNLOAD ***
No printed items are shipped.
This product is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Files were developed by Laura Flick.
Files cannot be used commercially or be resold or redistributed.
Please respect the copyright.
*All downloads are non-refundable
*This is a digital product. No physical items will be sent.
*** PROBLEMS / SUGGESTIONS ***
You can email me at EtsyYouAreLoved@gmail.com
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.